In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 regarding Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following is the relevant identifying data for this company:
- Corporate Name: Wellness Telecom S.L
- Brand Name: Wellness TechGroup
- CIF: B91755207
- Address: C/ Gregor J. Mendel, 6 – 1st floor, Edificio Da Vinci – 41092, Isla de la Cartuja (Seville)
- Telephone: 954 15 17 06
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Registry Data: Commercial Registry of Seville, folio 218 of volume 4952 of the General Section of Companies, sheet SE-79.973, 1st inscription.
Purpose of website
To provide information about the company Wellness TechGroup and the products and services offered. This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website www.wellnesstg.com
Generally, all communications and transactions between WELLNESS TECHGROUP and the users of its telematics services present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Website use and access
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website in no way implies any commercial relationship with WELLNESS TECHGROUP or any of its branches or subsidiaries.
Industrial and intellectual property
The intellectual property rights of the content of this website, its graphic design and coding are all property of WELLNESS TELLECOM and, therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, or any other activity that could be carried out with said content is prohibited, even when citing the sources, except with the express written consent of WELLNESS TECHGROUP.
Content and links
WELLNESS TECHGROUP reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained on its web pages, and may limit or deny the access of certain users to said information.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP does not assume responsibility for any of the information contained on the pages of third parties accessed via links included on pages owned by WELLNESS TECHGROUP. Links included on WELLNESS TECHGROUP pages have a merely informative purpose, and in no case constitute an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on the destination website.
Your data when visiting this website
Any information or personal data that you provide will be handled in accordance with provisions of data protection regulations. By browsing this website, you consent to the processing of said information and data and verify that said information and data are true and accurate.
|Basic Data Protection information
|Party responsible||WELLNESS TECHGROUP
|Purpose||Purpose Management of clients and potential clients, resolution of inquiries, and management of candidates.
|Legitimacy||Legitimacy Legitimacy by consent of responsible party and by contract.
|Recipients||Recipients No data will be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation.
|Origin||Origin You can view more detailed information about data protection on our website www.wellnesstg.com
Use of this website
By navigating this website, you agree to:
- Use this page exclusively to make inquiries or contact us to request information about our products or services, or to share your curriculum vitae to be considered for future job opportunities.
In the case that all necessary contact information is not provided, we will be unable to respond to your inquiries.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP holds sole ownership of this website. All industrial and intellectual property rights on this internet portal are legally reserved, and its access or use by the user is in no way a granting of any use license or license of right over any asset. This website’s users shall only carry out private, personal and professional use of its contents. The use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or unlawful purposes is strictly prohibited.
Reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication shall not take place without the express written consent of WELLNESS TECHGROUP.
The reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited unless legally permitted and cited, or when authorized in writing. In cases with express written authorization, said authorization will supersede the aforementioned general prohibition and shall clearly set out possible restrictions of use. WELLNESS TECHGROUP assumes no responsibility arising from the use of this website’s contents by third parties and may carry out any and all necessary civil or criminal actions in the case of breach of these rights by the user.
Viruses, piracy and other cyberattacks
Misuse of this website by intentionally introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or materials that could be technologically harmful is prohibited. There will be no unauthorized access to this webpage, the server where the page is hosted, or any server, computer or database related to the page. Attacks through the denial of service or a distributed denial of service attack are prohibited.
Any breach of this clause could entail the commission of infractions set out in applicable regulations. WELLNESS TECHGROUP will report any breach of this regulation to the competent authorities and cooperate with them to identify the attacker or attackers. Likewise, in the case of a breach of this clause, the implicated parties will no longer be authorized to use this website.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, virus, or any other technologically harmful program or material that may be harmful to a user’s computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of browsing this webpage, or of the download of its contents or that of a page to which it redirects.
Applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications sent to users be in writing. By using this website, you agree that most communications with us will be electronic. We will contact you via email or by posting relevant information on this website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and further communications that we send electronically comply with legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your legal rights.
Our right to modify condition
We reserve the right to review and modify these Conditions at any time.
Exemption from responsability clause
The contents of this website have been prepared in good faith at all times, with the purpose of providing information to users, and WELLNESS TECHGROUP assumes no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the aforementioned content, nor guarantees the accuracy or updating of any information that may be obtained from it, which may be modified without prior notice. Nor is it responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that the website may contain.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP is not responsible for any misuse of this website by its users.
- Responsibility for website performance,WELLNESS TECHGROUP will strive to limit problems caused by technical errors whenever possible, which could lead to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of this website in order to carry out maintenance, improvements and/or repairs, without incurring any costs on the user. It is advised that some information contained on this website may have been created or compiled in files or formats that are not free of errors, and it is not guaranteed that the service will not be disrupted or impacted by said errors.
- WELLNESS TECHGROUP is in no way responsible for any damages caused to the user due to browsing this page, or any other external site redirected to.
- WELLNESS TECHGROUP is not responsible in the case that service interruptions or malfunctions occur when they are caused by fortuitous events, force majeure, or other causes beyond its control.
- Responsibility of the use of links:WELLNESS TECHGROUP, S.L. is not responsible for the existence of links between the content of this website and external sites, or any other mention of contents external to this site. In the event that WELLNESS TECHGROUP, S.L., by any means, verifies the illegality of the webpage, or that it damages the goods or infringes on the rights of a third party eligible for compensation, the company will immediately delete or disable the link.
Links included on WELLNESS TECHGROUP pages have a merely informative purpose, and in no case constitute an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on an external website, nor imply support to the persons or entities that are authors of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
Comments, suggestions complaints and claims
Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please send them, as well as any questions, complaints or claims via our contact form or to email@example.com.
Official complaint forms are also available for all customers and users.
Complains and claims to our customer service will be handled as quickly as possible and always within the legally established timeframe. They will also be registered with an identifying tracking number, which will be provided to you.
If you believe that your rights have been violated, you may direct your complaints to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request an out-of-court dispute settlement.