Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data is considered to be all data that could be used to identify or contact a person.
WELLNESS TELECOM, (hereinafter WELLNESS TECHGROUP) will use your personal data to provide the contracted service, respond to inquiries, or to manage the selection processes and curriculums that are collected via this website or via electronic means (the email addresses provided on this page).
These are examples of some of the types of personal data that WELLNESS TECHGROUP can collect and the purposes for which it can process said data.
What personal data can be collected?
- Contact forms: name and surname, email, telephone, company name, and any other information that you provide in an inquiry.
- Candidate forms: Name, surname, email, title, certifications, work experience, languages, and any other information that you share with us in your curriculum vitae, whether in an attached document or by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
The purpose of processing of personal data.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP may use the collected personal data to:
- Contact you with information about the company’s services.
- Send you advertising or informative emails about events, prizes, offers, and other information of interest.
- Conduct internal processes such as audits, data analysis and surveys, and to improve products, services and communications with customers by anonymously studying customer behavior.
- Include you in selection processes, in the case that you send us your CV or apply to an open position.
Purpose of the collection of your data:
- Data collected through contact forms, telephone or email: to respond to your questions and inquiries, and to provide you with the requested service.
- Candidate forms and email: to manage open candidacies and include you in selection processes. By sending us your résumé, you agree and consent that your data may be transferred for the same purpose, to affiliated companies or entities with some type of agreement or relationship, or by companies unaffiliated with WELLNESS TECHGROUP, in order to provide subcontracted services, such as the selection of personnel, temporary work companies and HR consultancies, with the purpose of participating in selection processes of the same.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time if you change your mind about the use of your data, such as opting out of advertising.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP may share all or part of your data with companies that require it in order to provide a service, such as HR consultants, etc.
Other third parties
It is possible for WELLNESS TECHGROUP to disclose personal data by legal mandate, within the framework of a judicial process or at the request of a public authority, within or outside of your country of residence. Likewise, personal information may be published if it is necessary or convenient for reasons of national security, to comply with current legislation, or for other relevant reasons of public order.
Protection of personal data
WELLNESS TECHGROUP is subject to the terms established in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
WELLNESS TECHGROUP guarantees the protection of personal data during transfer and when stored in facilities with physical security measures. You will be responsible for the personal data that you distribute or provide in these cases.
Servers used by WELLNESS TECHGROUP are located within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Data transfer to other countries: Whenever possible, we will process your personal data within the EEA, but exceptions may occur, as WELLNESS TECHGROUP is an expanding company with branches in countries outside of this area.
In the event that, in order to provide a service, it is necessary to transfer your data to a less secure country, we will always request your permission and apply effective security measures to reduce risks during transfer.
When requesting your data for an international employment opportunity, your data may be transferred to the branch located in another country. However, sufficient data protection measures are in place at these branches, and your data will be protected.
In addition, we will always protect your data with effective and adequate security measures based on the risks involved in the processing of your information.
To do so, we have established a Data Protection Policy and conduct annual reviews in order to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
Headquarters and branches in other countries: WELLNESS TECHGROUP has offices in other countries. In these cases, the data protection measures applied will be those included in the European Regulation. However, in the collection of personal data, other data protection regulations of the country in question will also be taken into account.
Data protection rights:
You may contact us at any time to inquire about the personal information collected on you, to rectify said information if it is incorrect, and/or to eliminate it once our relationship has ceased, in the case that this is legally feasible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is referred to as “portability” and may be useful in certain situations.
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photocopy of your ID in order to verify it is you making the request.
Claims to a supervisory authority:
In the case that you feel your rights have been disregarded by us, you may make a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through any of the following means:
– Online at: www.agpd.es
– Mailing address:
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
C/ Jorge Juan, 6
– By telephone:
Telf. 901 100 099
Telf. 91 266 35 17
Integrity and conservation of personal data
WELLNESS TECHGROUP guarantees the accuracy and quality of personal data, which will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which said data was collected, unless stored longer as required by law. Data will be stored as long as there is a business relationship with the company, and once this relationship is finished data will be stored for a minimum period of 4 years.
Access to personal data
Regarding stored personal data, WELLNESS TECHGROUP allows you to access said data for any purpose, including requests for rectification if they are incorrect, or for their elimination if not in conflict with legal requirements or legitimate business reasons. We reserve the right not to process requests that are inappropriate or overly burdensome, that put the privacy of third parties at risk, that are unfeasible, or for which local legislation does not require right of access. Requests for access, rectification or elimination may be sent to email@example.com along with a copy of your ID in order to verify your identity.