Today, energy consumption is one of the main expenditure items of companies and public administrations. Controling and managing the consumption in an efficient and effective way is becoming more and more indispensable. Besides, the most complex systems need a tailored monitoring of energy and other interesting parameters such as the flux of people at a certain point or room temperature.
WeSave is a solution based on a monitoring and control platform of energy infrastructures in buildings and facilities. It is designed flexibily to become into a point of monitoring for all types of settings. WeSave is suitable for several sensors which allows to manage both energy parameters and other interesting indicators.
The architecture, based on IP communications, allows centralizing data in a simple and transparent way. Furthermore, its open architecture makes it compatible with already installed systems and allows the future addition of new elements.
WeSave can integrate several sensors such as:
- People counting to correlate the information with the energy consumption of a certain place.
- Motion sensors.
- Temperature sensors.
- Environmental sensors.
- Water parameter sensors.
- Industry Performace sensors.
The architecture of WeSave is composed by the following components: WeSave Manager, the software tool that tracks the energy monitoring and analyses the data collected, the equipment for energy monitoring in the installation and the communication systems.
The system is mounted on a building or facility’s electrical panels and includes an Unigate (the gateway designed for the monitorization and remote management of control system),
The solution is normally implemented in the cloud. For communications, uses any of the existing networks of the client (WiFi, Ethernet), using the Internet connection or GPRS in case you want to become independent from pre-existing installations. In any case, the solution is compatible with any type of communications.
- Monitor every necessary circuitry: heating, lighting, IT, computing equipment, machinery, photovoltaic panels, etc.
- Analysis, detection and location of deviations and faults thanks to its ability to segment information.
- Reduction of operating costs.
- Integration of other sensors: temperature, humidity, flumes, motion sensors, RFID reader, etc.
- Compatible with multiple technologies and manufacturers.
- Compatible and integrated with customer information systems.
- Fast web based access. User-friendly interface for convenient, flexible control and management by the user.
- Act by implementing behavior and use policies.
- Raise awareness about energy saving habits.